CHUCK SCHUMER & NANCY PELOSI CALL FOR ROBERT MUELLER TO TESTIFY BEFORE CONGRESS

Washington, D.C.

 

 

 

Ahead of the much anticipated press conference by Attorney General, William Barr, on Thursday morning at 9:30 am, Democratic Speaker Of The House, Nancy Pelosi and Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer, has called for Special Counsel Robert Mueller to testify before Congress. Barr’s press conference will be held before the public release of a redacted version of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference by The Trump Campaign and obstruction of justice. Attorney General Barr had previously made a 4-page conclusion of the report, that contained no parts of the report itself. Barr came to the conclusion that there had been no collusion or obstruction by anyone connected to the Trump Campaign. Some prosecutors who’d worked on the actual report disagreed with Barr who refused to release the complete report to the public or even members of Congress. Barr, did however, testify before Congress, saying that it’s not his place to make a conclusion about the report (which he’d already done), making the whole issue even more confusing, because after Barr made his conclusion, then said it wasn’t his place to make one, he seems to be about to make another conclusion this morning, before anyone has even read the REDACTED version of the report. Democrats Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi decided that it may be time for the public to hear about the report from the man who wrote it. In a joint statement the two wrote:

 

 

“Attorney General Barr’s regrettably partisan handling of the Mueller report, including his slanted March 24th summary letter, his irresponsible testimony before Congress last week, and his indefensible plan to spin the report in a press conference later this morning —- hours before he allows the public or Congress to see it —- have resulted in a crisis of confidence in his independence and impartiality. We believe the only way to begin restoring public trust in the handling of the Special Counsel’s investigation is for Special Counsel Mueller himself to provide public testimony in the House and Senate as soon as possible. The American people deserve the truth.”

 

 

Robert Mueller will still need permission from the D.O.J and William Barr before he will be able to testify before Congress. I doubt Barr will grant that permission, and if he does, there will probably be a wide variety of topics Mueller will be prohibited from talking about. All of this will likely lead to a long court battle. BUT, before we get there, William Barr’s press conference is scheduled for 9:30 am on Thursday morning. And Congress is expected to receive the redacted version of the Special Counsel’s report between 11:am – Noon. The report will likely be made available to the public shortly afterward. No word yet on if the president will hold a press conference of his own on Thursday. April 18th will likely be a day full of fireworks from both sides. Stay tuned!

Advertisements

BILL WELD STEPS UP TO BECOME THE FIRST REPUBLICAN TO CHALLENGE TRUMP IN 2020 PRIMARY (VIDEO)

 

 

 

On Monday, former Massachusetts Governor Bill Weld became the first Republican to find his balls. The former Governor announced that he will be throwing his hat into the political arena to challenge Donald Trump for the 2020 Republican nod.

 

 

   “It is time for patriotic men and women across our great nation to stand and plant a flag. It is time to return to the principles of Lincoln…equality, dignity, and the opportunity for all. There is no greater cause on Earth than to preserve what truly makes America great. I am ready to lead that fight.”

 

 

Weld told CNN’s Jake Tapper “I really think if we have six more years of the same stuff we’ve had out of the White House the last two years, that would be a political tragedy, and I would fear for the Republic. I would be ashamed of myself if I didn’t raise my hand and run.” Check out the full interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper below:

 

 

 

Video courtesy: CNN

 

KIRSTJEN NIELSEN OUT AS TRUMP’S DHS SECRETARY

Washington, D.C.

 

 

 

Homeland Security Secretary, Kirstjen Nielson resigned on Sunday evening after a meeting with President Trump. Nielson and Trump reportedly weren’t seeing eye to eye on how to move forward with border security. The New York Times (@NYTimes) published part of Nielson’s resignation letter

 

 

 

   “I have determined that it is the right time for me to step aside. I hope that the next Secretary will have the support of Congress and the courts in fixing the laws which have impeded our ability to fully secure America’s borders and which have contributed to discord in our nation’s discourse.”

 

 

Nielson has come under fire by the public and members of Congress for her child separation policy. The Trump Administration didn’t believe Nielson’s policy was strict enough. Ms. Nielson reportedly went to the White House on Sunday hoping to meet in an attempt to submit a plan for a “way forward.” She reportedly walked into the meeting with a list of things that needed to change in order for her to improve her relationship with the president. Instead of an agreement for a “way forward”, Ms. Nielson walked out of the meeting the same way Ned Stark walked out of his meeting with Joffrey Lannister. Ms. Nielson said she planned to stay on the job until Wednesday to help with the “transition.” In a tweet, Trump said that former Commissioner Of Customs & Border Protection, Kevin McAleenan would take over as acting Secretary to replace Ms. Nielson. Nielson’s departure was reported as a resignation. It’s more likely that she was canned. Trump and Nielson’s tumultuous history goes back to almost the time she got the job. An article by NEWSWEEK reported that Trump allegedly, used to call Nielson on the phone early in the morning to berate her about her handling of the situation at the border. Looks like that will be one less phone call she will have to fret about receiving in the future.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EX-TRUMP STAFFER ACCUSED OF SPIKING WOMAN’S SMOOTHIE WITH ABORTION PILLS

WASHINGTON, D.C.

Former Trump campaign spokesperson and frequent CNN guest, Jason Miller has announced that he will be quitting his job as an analyst on CNN amid some very serious allegations that have been levied against the adamant Trump supporter.

The New York Post (@nypost) reported, Miller adamantly denied the claims against him and announced that he would be quitting his job at CNN to “focus on clearing his name.” Miller said he would fight the accusations against him.

Miller is alleged to have had multiple extramarital relationships, including the one these accusations stem from. Instead of just having sex with a woman who you were cheating on your wife with once, Miller allegedly entered into a relationship with the woman he met in a strip club in Orlando. At some point the woman allegedly found out she was pregnant. When Miller found out he spiked the woman’s smoothie with an abortion pill, court documents alleged.

According to the court documents, the woman ended up having to go to the emergency room because she was bleeding heavily. She reportedly nearly went into a coma. The woman spent two days in the hospital as a result of the incident.

Miller took to Twitter to post several tweets about his accuser and the allegations made against him.