ROBERT KRAFT TURNS DOWN PLEA DEAL ON SOLICITATION CHARGES

Jupiter, Florida

 

 

 

The New England Patriots long-time owner will reportedly turn down the plea deal offered to him by prosecutors in Florida. Kraft, along with 24 (mostly unnamed) other co-defendants are accused of crimes related to an investigation and eventual raid at The Orchids Of Asia day spa in Jupiter Florida. The spa has been reportedly connected to a human trafficking ring. As for Kraft himself, the six time Super Bowl champion owner, has been charged with two counts of solicitation. Kraft allegedly visited the spa to grab himself a few cheap handy dandy’s……on two occasions. One of Kraft’s visits allegedly took place on the morning his team was set to compete in the AFC championship game.

 

 

 

CNN (@cnn) reported that prosecutors had offered to drop the misdemeanor charges against Kraft in exchange for fines, community service, and an admission that he would’ve been found guilty of the charges had he went to trial. If you really think about it, it’s not really surprising that Kraft turned down the deal. What’s the upside here for a billionaire? None! Kraft’s charges only carry a 60-day sentence in county jail if convicted. Even if he was convicted, he likely wouldn’t receive a jail sentence at all. (first time offender charged with a small misdemeanor) More important than that is Kraft’s image and potential punishment from the NFL. Even though prosecutors allege they have him on camera receiving a hand job, I doubt that Kraft won’t fight this charge endlessly. I could be wrong, I doubt it though. Billionaires are usually much too arrogant to think that laws for regular folks apply to them. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see. Kraft is scheduled to be arraigned on the solicitation charges on March 28. My guess is that somewhere along the way these charges against Kraft will be very quietly dismissed.

Advertisements

BANK OF AMERICA ACCUSED OF FREEZING CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS AFTER ASKING ABOUT CUSTOMERS CITIZENSHIP

MIAMI, FL

Iranian born college student, Saeed Moshfegh discovered that he could not access his Bank Of America account a few days ago. He knew he had plenty of money in his account, because he’d checked it shortly before the issues with his account occurred, yet his bank account was currently not accessible.

According to reporting by the Miami Herald (@MiamiHerald), Mosfegh immediately went to his local bank branch when he discovered the problems with his account. Mosfegh was told that the documentation he’d previously provided could not be accepted. The bank insisted he produce other documents to show proof of citizenship. Mosfegh says the documentation he’d previously provided was correct based on his current status as a “near graduation student.”

“This bank doesn’t know how the immigration system works, so they didn’t accept my document.” Mosfegh said.

Because his account was frozen, Mosfegh could not pay his rent or use his credit cards because they were suddenly rejected.

The Miami Herald reported that Mosfegh’s case is not unique. Bank Of America is being accused of freezing or threatening to freeze customers accounts all across the United States after asking about customers’ legal status. There are reports of the same type of thing happening to BOA customers in Tennessee, Kansas, and many other places across the country, sometimes happening to U.S. born customers.

Stephanie Collins, a spokesperson for the Office Of The Comptroller Of The Currency, said that proof of citizenship is not required to open a bank account in the United States. Banks are merely required to identify and report suspicious transactions and maintain and update customer information. She said banks have not received any new instructions to collect more information about customers.

BOA spokesperson Carla Molina said she could not comment on specific cases when pressed for answers by The Herald. She did however say, there had been no change in how BOA collects information from customers, including citizenship.

CRAZED GUNMAN OPEN FIRES ON CROWD AT EA MADDEN TOURNAMENT IN FLORIDA

JACKSONVILLE, FL

Four people were reported killed and multiple others are reported injured after a gunman opened fire at an EA Madden tournament in Jacksonville Florida.

USA TODAY (@USAToday) reports, Sheriff Mike Williams confirmed that there had been “multiple” fatalities, although he refused to place a number on the amount of deceased persons. Multiple media outlets reported the number of deceased at four. It’s not clear if the alleged shooter, who has been described as a white male, was counted among the deceased.

Even though the shooter has been reported as deceased, spectators and participants who were at the event were still hiding inside of the riverfront mall where the event was taking place.

“We are finding many people hiding in locked areas at the Landing. We ask you to stay calm, stay where you are hiding. SWAT is doing a methodical search inside the Landing. We will get to you. Please don’t come running out.” The sheriff’s office said.

The shooting occurred at the Jacksonville Landing Complex. The event was a qualifying event for the Madden Tournament being held at the GLHF Game Bar. The Jacksonville Landing is a marketplace with multiple stores and restaurants in downtown Jacksonville along the St. Johns River.

KODAK BLACK RELEASED FROM JAIL

BROWARD COUNTY, FL

Bill K. Kapri is a free man. I know you’re asking, “who the hell is Bill Kapri?” That’s your boy Kodak, who legally changed his name while he was in the bing.

Florida local news station, WPLG Local 10 News (@WPLGLocal10) reported, Kodak Black walked out of jail early Saturday morning and hopped into a black Bentley sport utility vehicle without saying much to the hordes of media that awaited him outside the jail.

I don’t really talk too much” was all Kodak had to say to the press before he jumped in the Bentley truck and reportedly made his way to his mothers’ house to see his son.

Kodak Black pled guilty to possession of a firearm by a felon. He reportedly used his time behind bars wisely, earning his G.E.D and participating in other programs. While this chapter of his legal battles are over, Kodak still has a pending case in South Carolina. That one is for an alleged sexual assault. No word yet on when he will be headed to the studio, but fans of the 21-year old rap star is hoping it will be soon.